COVID-19 Vaccination Information
where and when will vaccination happen?
Drive-thru clinics will be held at the Lewis & Clark County Fairgrounds, 98 Custer Ave. For upcoming dates/times, please click this link to visit Lewis & Clark County’s COVID-19 HUB.
ALL VACCINATIONS WILL REQUIRE ONLINE REGISTRATION. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE CURRENT PHASE.
Who is in PHASE 1A?
- Long-term care facility staff and residents
- Medical providers who have direct contact with patients and their support staff
- Medical and support staff residents at eligible medical entities
- Professionals who provide behavioral and mental health services
- Individuals working at licensed healthcare facilities in Lewis and Clark County also qualify for Phase 1a.
Who is in PHASE 1B? (Mid-January)
- Tier 1: Persons aged 70 years and older and eligible persons from Phase 1a.
- Tier 2: Check back later for more details.
Who is in PHASE 1c? (estimated Mid-march)
- Persons aged 16-59 years with medical conditions not included in Phase 1b who may be at an elevated-risk for COVID-19 complications
- Persons aged 60 years and older
- First responders (firefighters and police)
- Corrections officers
- Postal service workers
- School Employees
- Public works and utility workers (energy, water, communications)
- Food production and manufacturing (production and processing)
- Food and agricultural workers (food service)
- Grocery store workers
- People living in congregate settings (shelters, group homes) and correctional facilities
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WHEN GETTING VACCINATED?
Each Phase will have different identification requirements. Please check the Lewis & Clark County COVID-19 HUB for details on what your specific phase requires.
For more information on the COVID-19 vaccine visit CDC.gov.